![]() |
| I admit it, this is just here for the sake of the pun. |
Fortunately, unicode has one of those: ⌛, which makes it quick and easy to alter my playtest cards to include it.
Feedback like this is extremely valuable. As I mentioned earlier, the look of the cards helps people to enjoy the game. The more cohesive it all feels, the more you'll be able to really sink your teeth into the game. Niggling issues like the clock can be hard to place, but the game benefits from their improvement.
But that's far from the most significant feedback I've ever received. It was a playtester who suggested the idea of tracking ticks using a sheet of paper. And another player who inspired me to use arrows to indicate which turn the card was lined up with.
And there's another discussion that had a far more profound impact on the game. I'll be talking about that one on Friday, when I'll be sharing the final part of my beginnings story.

No comments:
Post a Comment